SST, Singapore CNY celebration

2 Feb 2011 CNY celebration

Our prime lots in the school hall.
Thanks to our NE com, Gwendolyn, Victor & Jun Wei were tasked to do a CNY presentation for our class:)
Listen attentively to the presentation...

Here we are trying to find out more about the significance of CNY...

"Lo-Hei" for S2-09...it was Min Suk's 1st time trying the "uniquely" Sporean dish!


Nice bag to put our Mandarin Oranges:)

Jonan & Si Yuan tossing the Yu Sheng...


Cheese...our informal shot:)

Hardy...get into the pic!
Ok ok...I need to report to the hall to do my media duty...


Hope all of you enjoyed the celebration today. I'd love more pictures,but alas time was not on our side...well not to worry, we will have a lot of bonding time in the future. Hereby I wish all of you a Happy New Year.
*Gentle reminder: No logging on for at least 2 days okie? (1st & 2nd day of CNY)
Go collect Ang Pows:) Bonding time with family, relatives and friends is very important!
I'll leave you with the link which I showed you this morning, courtesy of Ms Doreen Tan:)
...Step out of your comfort zone, count your blessing. I'm happier these days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment