Ms. Lim will be using next Wednesday's (3 Aug) TCS period as make up lesson for the lessons we missed because of the level tests. As far as possible, do not leave the classroom during that day.
$80 only!!! Please submit your receipts (with names written on the back) to Rayner
2-3kg bubbles/pearls- Stacey, Naveena, Michelle
3 x 1.5l Bottles of Tea (bottled - various flavors)-green tea, milk tea, black tea, osmanthus, ribena, each member, total 21 bottles
*Tim, Cherin, Preston, Christopher, Davina, Ben, Gwen*
6kg ice- Junhong, Sito
1 ice box- Min Suk
200 cups- Yuchong
200 straws- Jiale
1 big tin of Milo + 5 cans condensed milk- Siyuan, Niklaus
S209 Sales Mascot- Minsuk, Rayner, Victor
Stall decor price posters + advertisement+party masks(for mascot)- Hardy, Jonan, Johanan, Junwei
1 kg sticky candy+ plastic bags - Ben, Siyuan, Niklaus ($35 only!extra costs borne by the proposers)
1. Learning greetings of different countries (pronouncing and writing, where possible) at home over the weekend.
2. Making collage
- Using materials (e.g. old magazines, newspaper, fabrics, bottles), each class will design a A5 poster with reference to the Theme in abstract art format
- Class can contribute by also writing greetings in different languages to further decorate the collage
- NE ambassador to submit to Miss Alice Lim for putting up outside the school hall for viewing and judging
3. Preparation for Food Bazaar
- Students may want to work on deco for stall, price labels for food items, posters to promote their stall.
The proposed study group session for Tuesday 12 of July is canceled and you all do not need to stay back from 2-5pm. The information pertaining to this Study Group will be released at a later date, most likely on Thursday. Also on Thursday, a trial will be held for this program, covering Geography, Chinese and History, from 2-5 pm. Interested parties, do comment on this post. I am sorry for the inconvenienced caused.