Perth Trip Appeal

Hi S209,

I am currently working with Mr Johari for a trip to Perth some time next year. The aim of this trip is to raise awareness of Service Learning among peers through authentic learning platform and environment conservation. The other details such as airliner and exact date has not been planned out yet. This is so as we are still in the beginning process of planning.
I need 4 more people to join me and form a team so that we can help make this trip a success. Those who are interested please state in the comments section. I would really appreciate it if some people here can help me out in this project. Thanks

Preston

10 comments:

  1. Feel free to ask any other questions or for more details

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in!!! :3 Wait.... won't clash with other GCP trips right? And maybe you can include what we need to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey if u can giv a rough estimate of the total cost needed maybe I can giv it a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested! Thanks for taking the initiative Preston :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you can give me the cost, I might try too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry See To but we already have a team and we cannot accept any more requests. Apology.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see...I didn't really read carefully, oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, Preston! Do keep us posted of your team's progress.

    ReplyDelete